NEXT SHOW

THURS 20th JAN - SUPPORTING TWIN ATLANTIC - FIBBERS // YORK

Sunday 4 October 2009

The One Where Clark Turns 25

Hello one and all,

It is my birthday on Sunday 11th Oct which is also the date we play at The Junction, York with a band I am listening to right now called 'Sound Of Guns'.
www.myspace.com/soundofguns

As general as this invite may sound I, of course, would like you to be there to help celebrate with me in fine style not as fans but as friends. And if you are having trouble thinking what to get me for a present (!) I would be very grateful that you bought a ticket to the event.

If you don't, I feel I may suffer from a quarter-life crisis...is that what you want?? Is It????

Right, must go and assess my life's goals over a game of POGS.

Clark x

ADVANCED TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM US @ £4

Age Restrictions: 16+ (bring ID)

JOIN THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK AT 'HUNGRY GHOSTS OFFICIAL'

No comments: